Rules & Details
All Florida fishing and boating laws apply.
• No wading. Must fish from the boat.
• Total weight of 2 Redfish 27” with a tail
pinch and released and swim away under own power.
• All fish must be caught by hook, line, rod, and
• Shot gun start at 7:30 A.M. @ red marker 99 and
returning to marker 99 by 4:00pm with weigh stations closing
@4:30 @ Cape Harbour Marina. Weigh station opens at 1:00.
• No angler substitutions.
• No boat-to-boat transfers of any kind after shotgun.
• Live or artificial bait allowed.
• Weigh master is final decision maker.
• No chumming or holding of holes at anytime for other
• No outside assistance whatsoever during tournament
• No marina fishing or pet fishing and no fishing
Here for Tournament Entry Form
Available at The Resort at Marina Village
September 1st Agenda-
Total Weight, Live Release ~ 2 Redfish
Boats in the water at 7:30 for a shotgun start. Also, while the anglers
are in the water feel free to invite the rest of your family & friends to
come on over for The Flats kids Fishing tournament (Sponsored by
Cape Coral First United Methodist Church,) and Ronald McDonald
luncheon from 10:00am-1:00pm at RUMRUNNERS. Kids will
have the opportunity to have lunch with Ronald McDonald as well as
the opportunity to win great prizes; surely a must do event for all the
Florida kids who love to fish or would love to learn how. Children
must be pre-registered for fishing.
Contact Josh Bevington @ 239-848-8998
The weigh-in will close at 4:00pm giving everyone the opportunity to
take some time to get their boats cleaned up and meet back at the air
conditioned Boat House at Cape Harbour. The awards dinner &
auction sponsored by Outback Steakhouse of Cape Coral will
begin at 6:30. This isn’t your average awards banquet either; it will
include an upscale dinner, open bar from The "O" Bar and Surf &
Thank you so much for your sponsorship, your participation and your
continued support of The Flats Charity Invitational, anything you can
do to help is sincerely appreciated.
Your McFlats Inviational Co-Chairs
Tim Frederic/McDonalds and Mitch Williamson/SPDesigns Mfg